At a Glance , Mr. Hishamuddin b Abdul Rahman entered the industry with Education Certificate (Pendidikan Inggeris Sekolah Rendah ) , B.Edu (TESL) Hons and pursued a career in educational field. Later in 2009, he obtained his master’s degree in counseling from UUM, MsC Counselling UUM and proceed with PhD in Psychology Education PCU Philipine (on going) . He served in several school and education institution. He was among the youngest Headmaster in State Of Pahang in 2002, selected to be when he was 29 years old.
He has strong command of English and is a result of oriented person. He was Senior Executive at Yayasan Pelajaran MARA , held many senior positions in the field of education especially in Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Tengku Ampuan Afzan as a Unit Leader of Students Affair Department and now as a Lecturer in English Department.
In His Career, he was awarded Ahli Mahkota Pahang Medal by Royal Pahang in 2015.He is also received in International level as Awardee for World Youth Leardership 2019 by Global Youth Parliament , ASEAN Youth Award 2009- By ASEAN Organization and National level Committee in National Youth Award 2009 – By Ministry Of Youth & Sport Malaysia.He also received GLOBAL LEADERSHIP YOUTH AWARD 2019 by Global Youth Parliament in Khatmandhu, Nepal and ASEAN Leadership Youth Award 2019, Philiphinnes, for his succcess in helping to built young generation in Malaysian.
In 2020 he is one of the Malaysian Red Cresent Activist, He is now Malaysian Red Cresent, Pahang State Director and receives 3 awards from Bangladesh, Frontliner Activist Award, Bravery Award and Humanitarian Award is definitely an asset to any organization if appointed.
- Mr. Hishamuddin is now serve as Senior Lecturer in Malaysian Educational Leadership Institute @ Intitute Aminuddin Baki Genting Highland, Malaysia
- He was a Student Affair Officer from the year 2015 until 2017 in Tengku Ampuan Afzan Teaching College, Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia
- Mr. Hishamuddin is former Senior Executive (Section Leader) in Research and Development section in Yayasan Pelajaran Mara, 2013-2015
- Mr. Hishamuddin was served as Vice President in Malay Peninsular Student Union which is a non-government organization from 2009 until 2016. Before being a Vice Presiden he was an exco in the same organization.
- He is also Vice President for Malaysian Corruption Watch since 2018.
- Because of Hishamuddin is in education background, he served in various school and hold and important role in every school he served.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Mr. Hishamuddin possesses vast experience in the areas of Education field, counselling strategy, Social and Volunteers Program, media relations, integrated marketing communication, corporate social responsibility, in-house training, , crisis management, events management, staff welfare and other related specialties.
- He possesses strong communication skills – he is a prolific writer in both Bahasa Melayu and the English Language and a good orator.
- He is computer savvy with word processing skills, spreadsheet and powerpoint. He is a fan of the internet, having done much of his research in preparation of articles or proposals.
- Through years of networking with the educational sectors, Hj. Hishamuddin has established a good rapport with key educational practitioners.
- Mr. Hishamuddin also successfully organized numerous corporate event that range from launching ceremonies, annual dinners, conventions, family days, etc.
- In Progress, PhD in Education Psychology, Philipine Christian University
- Master in Counseling, University Utara Malaysia (2009)
- Bachelor of Education (TESL), University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (2006)
- 2019 – Now : Senior Lecturer in Malaysian Educational Leadership Institute @ Institute Aminuddin Baki Genting Highland, Malaysia
- 2014-2017 : MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, MALAYSIA – TEACHER’S TRAINING INSTITUTTE , Lecturer, English Department, CAMPUS TENGKU AMPUAN AFZAN, KUALA LIPIS, PAHANG
- 2012 - 2013 : YAYASAN PELAJARAN MARA (YPM), Senior Executive and Section Leader of Research and Development
- Main Responsibility: To strategies and implement research regarding educational problem for Malay and Bumiputera
- 2009-2011 : MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, MALAYSIA – TEACHER’S TRAINING INSTITUTTE , Lecturer, English Department, CAMPUS TENGKU AMPUAN AFZAN, KUALA LIPIS, PAHANG, Lecturer / Student Affair Office
- 2005-2008 : SMK SUNGAI KOYAN, Disciplinary Teacher / Secretary of student affair Department
- 2001-2002 : SK(JHEOA) LENJANG) ,Head Master
- Mr. Hishamuddin enjoys Outdoors Activities, Places Visiting and life in the outdoors. He enjoys meeting people and observing cultural differences.
Research oriented, extreme activities seekers and education person
- Mr. Hishamuddin is a democratic leader, exercising democratic principles in managing his staff. He encourages in-depth discussion with his staff before a decision is made. Once made, the decision will be turned into instructions to be executed by staff at all levels.
- He is concerned with producing results and has eye for high execution quality. Highly Patriotic citizen.
- He is a people’s person, and has special ability to communicate with people from all levels.
- Hishamuddin is Internet savvy – having done much of his research.